Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thoughts


My mind is in a chaotic whirlwind right now. It's one of those weeks where thoughts run though my head in an overwhelming gush, leaving me pulled in many directions making me unable to actually accomplish anything. This week left me with a mixture of emotions. I can still smell the lingering stale air of unfinished business. I’m not someone who announces my problems to the world. But it doesn’t necessarily mean that I have no problems. I do. Just like anyone else. But, my problems just becomes this speckle of dust when compared to those faced by the rest of the world. I used to look at the small picture and when I did, it only made me more miserable. But when I changed my perspective and began looking at the bigger picture, I realised that there’s no point brooding over certain things. God is fair. You get what you give.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Add to Technorati Favorites