Friday, November 17, 2006

GST Increases Again! So,whats new?


I've been really busy lately. Lets do a re-cap on what's been happening.
  • GST increases from 5% to 7%.
    "To finance social programs and help people with low incomes" Prime Minister,Lee.
    Yeah, right! If so, why not only increase taxes of the affluent and leave out the mid income to low income level citizens?
  • I realised that I absolutely can't get along well with any of my relatives. I just can't stand being so fake around them. It sucks.
  • I have tons of research to do. And its hard work looking through hundreds of websites. Over and over again.
  • I can't work with people who do not behave like an adult. I'm sorry I just can't.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:30 pm, Blogger Maria said…

    Oh my God, people! Singapore Post increased its rates! Right after the GST increment!

    "Singapore Post on Friday said postage rates would be increased to 25 cents, from the current 23 cents, for domestic mail weighing 20 grammes or less.

    International airmail postage rates will go up by between 5 and 40 cents.

    Postage fees for registered mail will see an increase of 20 cents, from S$2 to S$2.20."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home





Add to Technorati Favorites