End of 2006
- My term-test ended about a week ++ ago, but I couldn't find time to blog as I was busy shopping and doing project work. *Yawn* Its still incomplete.
- I finally decided to blog today and the Internet connection goes awry because of the underground earthquake near Taiwan which affected the Internet cable connection.
- Its been raining non-stop for the past two weeks and its really such a mood-dampener.
- Caught "The Holiday" last week and it was alright. Jude Law was hot and all but I still think that Love Actually was better.
- I have no New Year's resolution/s.
- If you happen to be reading this post, Happy 2007.
- 7 happens to be my favourite number, so I hope that it will be a good year for me.